2012/01/30

 Little Gull. Mazais ķīris. Larus minutus. Sturmmöwe. Dvärgmäs. Väikekajakas. Сизая чайка.
  • Another bird, which isn’t a rare one – it is almost common everywhere near the sea, at least, I have seen them there a LOT. I have shot him 2 times – once when it was sleeping – standing on the ground and not giving a damn about me, while I was crawling near him. The other time was a cloudy, dark day on the border to start raining. He was fishing the leftovers of fishermen left shrimp in the sea. Thank God I’m using a Nikon, so could set my ISO to 1600 and shoot away.
  • Starting tip: another species where I can’t give any advice, maybe throw some shrimps in water and wait for him to get there, so you can get some interesting pictures from this species in flight and diving.











No comments:

Post a Comment